Membership to the Institute is based on one having primary interest on or active involvement in the security profession.
- Career development through training and executive referral services.
- Professional recognition that enhances your reputation and credentials.
- Participation in seminars, workshops and professional forums for educational and exchange of information purposes.
- Use of the Professional Membership Designations of the Institute, i.e. fellow of IPSS (FIPSS), Member of IPSS (MIPSS) and Associate Member of IPSS (AMIPSS).
- Free access to IPSS members web site section for information generated by IPSS R & D department.
- Information and updates through our Online Resource Centre and free use of our in house library as well as access to and full use to IPSS web site.
- Free listing in IPSS members’ directory.
- Networking and contacts.
- Leadership opportunities.